If you play cards and dice baseball games like Strat-O-Matic and APBA, you'll want StatKeeper to track your statistics.
- League and Team building
- Post-game player stat entry
- Statistical sorting
- Individual game tracking for players and teams
- League Standings
- Top 5
- Stat Scaling (project how players would have performed with a full season)
I've played Strat-O-Matic Baseball since 1970. I built this because I will use it! I also own an iMac. Currently most cards and dice players track their stats with either an Excel spreadsheet or a text file. Some even use software designed for live baseball games. StatKeeper is specifically geared for post-game data entry.
If you play cards and dice baseball games like Strat-O-Matic, APBA, or any other sports-related dice game, this app rolls specific types of and number of dice for you.
- Support for Strat-O-Matic, APBA, BallPark, and Dynasty League baseball, football, basketball, and hockey.
- You can view dice rolls as total (2-12) or as separate dice (1-6 and 1-6)
- You can also prevent rolling the same result on consecutive rolls.
- A roll history so if you forgot what you rolled 3 players back, you can verify your game results.
- Graphical trends to verify the distribution of your rolls.
I've played Strat-O-Matic Baseball since 1970. I built this because I was tired (as was my family) of hearing the chattering of dice all night long. I also didn't like chasing dice all over the floor.
This also allowed me to check the roll history in case I forgot the previous roll.